New Journey Fellowship
What We Believe
1. The Holy Scriptures: final authority, inerrant, infallible and God-breathed.
2. The Godhead: One triune God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. A Literal Heaven & Hell
4. Man: God created man in His own image and through man's transgression "sin entered into the world".
5. Salvation: Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and He was buried; and He arose on the third day according to the Scriptures; He ascended into Heaven, where, as our great High Priest and Advocate, He ever lives to make intercession for us; all who believe on His name are justified by His shed blood, thereby receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit and eternal life by the grace of God.
6. Regeneration: a divine and instantaneous work of the Holy Spirit.
7. Justification & Sanctification
8. Importance of the Local Church
9. Church Ordinances: The Lord's Supper, Baptism
10. The Second Coming of Christ
11. The Eternal Security and Assurance of Believers
Here at New Journey Fellowship, we are committed to serving God and the needs of you and your family. Using Biblical principles of spirituality, we offer practical tools for leading a joyous, abundant and peaceful life.
Wherever you may be in your walk with Christ, at New Journey Fellowship you will find a supportive community with opportunities for personal growth.
We aspire to strengthen each person's confidence and joy in Jesus Christ - at every point in their life, and encourage personal and spiritual growth through prayer, Bible study and active service in our church and community.
We are a Christ-centered assembly of believers who seek, through the enabling of the Holy Spirit, to bring glory to God, through the local community and through world missions with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are a small congregation with a huge heart for people! We would love the opportunity to get to know you and to encourage you in your walk with the Lord.
We invite you to become a part of our congregation - allowing God to bless you and use you according to His will.